Channel Marketing for Brands
Co-op advertising has reached $22.4 billion.
$450 million in funds will go unused.
Brands will see a higher conversion rate and more sales
when the merchant localizes the ad.
– Borrell Associates
Use of targeted online display ads by local
market advertisers has more than doubled, reaching
We work with manufacturers, OEMs, and national brands who want to reach more consumers and drive more business through their dealers and retailers in local markets.
Netsertive’s proprietary Digital Co-Op platform technology enables a manufacturer to help drive sales opportunities to their channel partners while simultaneously increasing their brand awareness.
This “two-for-one” impact ensures that brand marketing investments are amplified automatically using co-branded, high-impact advertising.
Based on our work running thousands of campaigns for local businesses in our five target verticals (including automotive, audio video, home goods, and more), we deeply understand the end-consumer and the channel dynamics of product-driven industries.
Leveraging our relationships on both sides of the channel enables us to drive high performance campaigns at a lower overall cost than can otherwise be achieved for either party on their own.
Our Local Extend™ programs have changed the dynamics of co-op programs by adding critical measures, reporting, and clarity to previously unclear investment returns.
Local Extend™ for Manufacturers & Brands
- Netsertive’s first-of-its-kind digital co-op platform drives advertising performance improvements while overall marketing costs are reduced
- More highly targeted and cost-efficient method to increase brand awareness and localize your messaging into existing sales channels
- Ensure brand integrity and centralized compliance for trademarks and special offers across hundreds or thousands of channel partners automatically
- Enable local dealers and retailers to participate in a centrally controlled, enterprise-level advertising program they couldn’t otherwise afford
Netsertive makes it easy to seamlessly localize branding with cooperative, co-branded online marketing that leverages your local dealer and retailer channel. Drive more accountability into your marketing efforts with detailed, market-by-market reports reflecting the success of the national campaign throughout targeted local markets.
In this short video, you’ll see Lutron’s Local Extend™ campaign in action.
You’ll see how high impact Lutron ads target relevant consumers on national websites based on demographics, contextual relevance or re-targeting. The ad programs reflect the brand along with a call-to-action showing the dealer or retailer nearest the consumer viewing the ad. Each ad click directs qualified customers directly to local dealers.
New: Brand Extend™ for Manufacturers & Brands
- In addition to supporting your dealer channel with a comprehensive digital marketing program, Brand Extend™ drives a larger quantity of ad impressions for your brand, directing customers to your primary website
- Brand Extend™ also places greater emphasis on increasing manufacturer brand awareness across a broad geographical target area
- Still enables your dealer and retail channel to participate in a centrally controlled, enterprise-level program to leverage your brand power in local markets