How did Town & Country Furniture in Iuka, MS gain 300 new fans in under 24 hours?
Only with Social Extend™ from Netsertive, and a localized contest.
Netsertive (netsertive.com) has moved to the forefront of the digital ad tech industry with a vision of using technology to connect local consumers with products and businesses. Based in Research Triangle Park, N.C., the company automates localized digital advertising and channel marketing solutions, leveraging online search, online display, social media and mobile platforms. It provides standalone localized campaign automation as well as its innovative Digital Co-Op system, which combines brands and local channel partners in turnkey, cooperative online ad campaigns. Serving specific vertical industries, Netsertive helps local businesses, multi-location retailers and national brands increase sales in targeted local markets. Its expert team, patent-pending technology and unique platform drive results for clients across North America. Founded in 2009, the company has a history of rapid growth, a world-class team, and the strength of venture capital funding from top firms RRE Ventures, Harbert Venture Partners and Greycroft Partners.
- Surprise, Your Customers Have Changed - July 8, 2016
- See the Path to Purchase in Your Store with Analytics - April 22, 2016
- Videos: Google Removes Ads from Right Side of Search Results - February 22, 2016
- Video: Is Your Digital Marketing Working All Day, Every Day? - August 7, 2015
- Video: How to Measure Digital Marketing Success With Conversions - May 1, 2015
- StreetWise Video Advertising Helps Local Retailers & Brands Attract Digital Consumers - April 27, 2015
- Video: Is Your Digital Marketing Clicking? - February 2, 2015
- Video: Drive Service Business Back to Your Auto Dealership - January 23, 2015
- Video: Why a Strong Ad Position is Critical to Digital Marketing Success - January 5, 2015
- On Demand: Most Popular Home Goods Digital Marketing Webinars of 2014 - December 31, 2014