Its patent-pending platform helps clients achieve cost-efficient local online marketing by aggregating leading ad networks, including Google.
“As consumers have shifted rapidly – first to online in general and now increasingly to mobile, our vision has remained the same: to connect local consumers to businesses through technology,” said Brendan Morrissey, Netsertive CEO. “We leverage key relationships, like this one with Google, to focus our solutions on select vertical industries where we can truly impact the bottom line for local businesses and manufacturers, delivering unrivaled client support and helping them harvest online demand to drive more business.”
By leveraging our relationships on both sides of the channel, we implement high-performance campaigns at a lower overall cost than either side can do on its own. And by automating and streamlining the administrative and reporting process, we’ve dramatically improved the dynamics of co-op and promotional programs – removing roadblocks, increasing transparency and ensuring accountability.
Netsertive’s data-driven programs, integrating search, display, mobile, social and other channels, assist clients in making informed business decisions. Every client has a direct account manager from an industry-leading team, who provide white-glove service while leveraging the company’s innovative technology.
Listen to a local dealer talk about his experiences working with Netsertive to power a 20% increase in sales after subscribing to the service.
Clients receive detailed reporting and support from dozens of experts highly certified on Google AdWords and other online marketing platforms.
As a Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner, Netsertive:
- Meets higher levels of qualification, training and customer support of all Google AdWords partner programs
- Major industry validation endorses our quality, reliability and high-level expertise in the small- and medium-sized business market
- Receives the highest level of support from Google, including extensive Google product and account management training plus direct access to the latest Google advertising technology and products
- Provides end-to-end customer service, guidance and support to take the guesswork out of campaign development so you can focus on running your local business
The company’s founders first began using Google AdWords™ in 2002, shortly after the service was introduced, and later launched Netsertive to bring solutions to SMBs in specific vertical industries, including:
- Home Goods (Appliances, Furniture, Mattresses)
- Audio Video
- High Tech
- Mobile Electronics
- Medical Practices (Eye Care and Dentistry)
Let’s talk about how Netsertive can help you take the lead in your local market with assertive, local online marketing: 800.940.4351