Where are you when prospects come looking for you? Are you even visible? If your ads aren’t in the top 2 ad positions in search engine results, chances are you’re not being seen.
The top 2 search ad positions capture 85% of clients.
The chart above illustrates the median ad position for our Technology B2B clients over 2016. Netsertive’s technology-powered search engine marketing campaigns put the right message in front of high-intent clients whether they conduct research using Google or Bing.
This higher ad position affects performance across multiple areas, most importantly click-through rates. An ad’s click-through rate is the ratio of users who clicked on the ad vs. the total users who saw the ad.
Compared to an industry average of 1%, Netsertive’s Technology B2B clients had an average click-through rate of 2.29% over 2016, more than doubling that industry average.
With a high level of search visibility, Netsertive gets your ads into the top 2 positions on the first page of search engine results. Connecting high-intent prospects to your website, leading to a steady stream of new business.
Search engine marketing is the foundation of an effective digital marketing campaign, but our most successful clients invest in a mix of display advertising, social media advertising, and digital video placements.
- Are Your Search Ads Being Seen? - September 5, 2017
- It’s Time to Shift Your Dealership’s TV Advertising Budget to Digital Video - August 5, 2017
- 5 Statistics Your Practice Needs to Know About Online Video Advertising - July 20, 2017
- Where Are Your Dealership Ads Located? - July 5, 2017
- Why Your Practice Needs To Think “Mobile First” - July 5, 2017
- Are Your Click-Through Rates Holding You Back? - June 21, 2017
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Before-And-After Pictures of Your Clients - June 14, 2017